Hard Reset HONEYWELL HPA200 True HEPA
Learn how to reset HONEYWELL HPA200 True HEPA. Reset change filter error. Continue air cleaning without filter replacement. Clear HONEYWELL HPA200 True HEPA errors. If filter replacement lights are light up follow this steps to learn How to delete Filter Replacement errors on HONEYWELL Air Purifier.
- Click Check Filters Button and hold it for at least 2 seconds.
- Filter timer will be reset and error light will stop flashing.
- Press Check Pre-Filter Key and keep it pressed for over 2 seconds.
- The pre-Filter timer will be reset and error light will not be light up anymore.
- Good job! You reset both filters and you can continue using HONEYWELL without errors.
Hard Reset (HONEYWELL HPA200 True HEPA)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.