Hard Reset HONOR 3C
How to factory reset HONOR 3C? How to wipe all data in HONOR 3C? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR 3C? How to restore defaults in HONOR 3C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR 3C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HONOR 3C will be as new and your Mediatek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.