Hard Reset HONOR 3C
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.