Hard Reset HONOR 5C
How to factory reset HONOR 5C? How to wipe all data in HONOR 5C? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR 5C? How to restore defaults in HONOR 5C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR 5C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HONOR 5C will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 650 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Then accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.