How to factory reset HONOR 6 Plus? How to wipe all data in HONOR 6 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR 6 Plus? How to restore defaults in HONOR 6 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR 6 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HONOR 6 Plus will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 925 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the HONOR 6 Plus.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - DELETE ALL DATA / RESET - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - REMOVE PASSWORD - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / ANDROID RESET - video