Hard Reset HONOR 7 Lite
How to factory reset HONOR 7 Lite? How to wipe all data in HONOR 7 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR 7 Lite? How to restore defaults in HONOR 7 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR 7 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HONOR 7 Lite will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 650 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device - video
HUAWEI Honor 7 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.