How to factory reset HONOR 8? How to wipe all data in HONOR 8? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR 8? How to restore defaults in HONOR 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HONOR 8 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 950 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Menu pops up accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock - video
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI - video