How to factory reset HONOR 9? How to wipe all data in HONOR 9? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR 9? How to restore defaults in HONOR 9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR 9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HONOR 9 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 960 core will run faster.
- Firstly turn off the HONOR 9 by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HONOR 9 - Format / Factory Reset / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset HONOR 9 - Unlock HONOR 9 / Bypass Pattern / Format - video
How to Hard Reset HONOR 9 - Reset Code / Format / Restore Android - video