Hard Reset HONOR Bee
How to factory reset HONOR Bee? How to wipe all data in HONOR Bee? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR Bee? How to restore defaults in HONOR Bee?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR Bee. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your HONOR Bee will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon the Honor logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode comes up.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee
Honor Bee HARD RESET
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.