Hard Reset HONOR Play 8A
How to factory reset HONOR Play 8A? How to wipe all data in HONOR Play 8A? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR Play 8A? How to restore defaults in HONOR Play 8A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR Play 8A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HONOR Play 8A will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that enter the word "yes" and tap "wipe data/factory reset".
- If the Google Verification pops up select "wipe data/factory reset" once again.
- Finally if you are ready choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! Your password will be removed from your device.
How to Hard Reset Honor Play - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Wipe Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.