How to factory reset HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 4G? How to wipe all data in HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 4G? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 4G? How to restore defaults in HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the HUAWEI Honor Play Tab 2 8.0 4G.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm that option with the Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How to Hard Reset Honor Play - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Wipe Data - video