How to factory reset HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HONOR Play Tab 2 8.0 Wi-Fi will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the HUAWEI Honor Play Tab by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the Volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm that option with the Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and accept it with Power key.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- In the last step accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How to Hard Reset Honor Play - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Wipe Data - video