How to factory reset HONOR TAB 5 LTE? How to wipe all data in HONOR TAB 5 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR TAB 5 LTE? How to restore defaults in HONOR TAB 5 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR TAB 5 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HONOR TAB 5 LTE will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 659 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- From the menu which shows up select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" again by using the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! This process cleared all your personal data on your HONOR TAB 5 LTE so remember to create new passcode to security your device.
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video