How to factory reset HONOR TAB 5 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in HONOR TAB 5 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in HONOR TAB 5 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in HONOR TAB 5 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HONOR TAB 5 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HONOR TAB 5 Wi-Fi will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 659 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release held buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while. All your personal data like musics, images will be deleted.
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video