How to factory reset HOTWAV M5? How to wipe all data in HOTWAV M5? How to bypass screen lock in HOTWAV M5? How to restore defaults in HOTWAV M5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOTWAV M5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your HOTWAV M5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580P core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the HOTWAV logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Down.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
hotwav mobile hard reset. - video