Hard Reset HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7
How to factory reset HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7? How to wipe all data in HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7? How to bypass screen lock in HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7? How to restore defaults in HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HP 1321ra VoiceTab 7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off your device.
- Then, press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- When the device powers on, release the power button but continue to hold the Volume Up button until Android system recovery menu appears.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to ║ Hard Reset HP Slate 7 Tablet ║ Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.