Hard Reset HP All-in-One 2014 19"
How to factory reset HP All-in-One 2014 19"? How to wipe all data in HP All-in-One 2014 19"? How to bypass screen lock in HP All-in-One 2014 19"? How to restore defaults in HP All-in-One 2014 19"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP All-in-One 2014 19". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your HP All-in-One 2014 19" will be as new and your AMD E1-2500 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that open Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset (HP All-in-One 2014 19")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.