Hard Reset HP All-in-One Slate 17"
How to factory reset HP All-in-One Slate 17"? How to wipe all data in HP All-in-One Slate 17"? How to bypass screen lock in HP All-in-One Slate 17"? How to restore defaults in HP All-in-One Slate 17"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP All-in-One Slate 17". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HP All-in-One Slate 17" will be as new and your Intel Celeron N2807 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first instance switch off your device with Power Key.
- Press and hold Volume Down button + Power Key for a few seconds hold Volume Down key until HP Logo appears.
- When Recovery menu pops up choose wipe data/factory reset option by using Volume keys and confirm it with Power button.
- In the next step, select "YES-delete all user data" by using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Key.
- At the end scroll on Reboot system now and accept it by Power button.
- Hard reset is over now, good job!
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.