How to factory reset HP Elite x2 1012 G1? How to wipe all data in HP Elite x2 1012 G1? How to bypass screen lock in HP Elite x2 1012 G1? How to restore defaults in HP Elite x2 1012 G1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Elite x2 1012 G1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your HP Elite x2 1012 G1 will be as new and your Intel Core m5-6Y54 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default - video
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet) - video
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on