Hard Reset HP Elite X3
How to factory reset HP Elite X3? How to wipe all data in HP Elite X3? How to bypass screen lock in HP Elite X3? How to restore defaults in HP Elite X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Elite X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 10 settings. As a result your HP Elite X3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.