Hard Reset HP ElitePad 1000 G2
How to factory reset HP ElitePad 1000 G2? How to wipe all data in HP ElitePad 1000 G2? How to bypass screen lock in HP ElitePad 1000 G2? How to restore defaults in HP ElitePad 1000 G2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP ElitePad 1000 G2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your HP ElitePad 1000 G2 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3795 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First press the Power key to turn the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 back on.
- Then, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and select Settings.
- Next tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your HP ElitePad 1000 G2.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great work, all done! After about 33 minutes your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.