Hard Reset HP ENVY 6055
How to hard reset HP ENVY 6055
Learn how to reset settings to defaults on HP printer. If your model printer often loses Wi-Fi connection and tends to stuck during printing perform HP printer Hard Reset. This is the best method to reset the printer to factory state. Follow these instructions to perform HP ENVY 6055 Hard Reset.
- Let's start by unplugging the power cord at the back of the HP printer.
- Wait 30 seconds, and plug the printer back.
- Hold the Resume Button for over 10 seconds until ENVY 6055 lights start to flash.
- Give HP ENVY 6055 some time to reboot after factory reset.
- Awesome! When all lights are off, you can start using HP printer once again.
How to do a hard reset on HP ENVY 6055? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.