Hard Reset HP iPAQ 514
How to factory reset HP iPAQ 514? How to wipe all data in HP iPAQ 514? How to bypass screen lock in HP iPAQ 514? How to restore defaults in HP iPAQ 514?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP iPAQ 514. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your HP iPAQ 514 will be as new and your Texas Instruments OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Hold and press Center of the 4-Way Navigation key + End key.
- Now you will see in the screen asks whether you want to perform a hard reset or not.
- Accept this operation (press "Yes").
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots with factory settings.
Hard Reset (HP iPAQ 514)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.