How to factory reset HP Pavilion x2 12? How to wipe all data in HP Pavilion x2 12? How to bypass screen lock in HP Pavilion x2 12? How to restore defaults in HP Pavilion x2 12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Pavilion x2 12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your HP Pavilion x2 12 will be as new and your Intel Core M3-6Y30 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step swipe in from the right edge of the screen and choose Settings.
- Afterwards tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Congratulations! After a few minutes your device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
How to Factory Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Delete Data / Reinstall Windows - video
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default - video
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet) - video
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset - video