How to factory reset HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1? How to wipe all data in HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1? How to bypass screen lock in HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1? How to restore defaults in HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735G/F core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power key to turn the HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1 back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- That all! After about 37 minutes your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video