How to factory reset HP Pro Tablet 408 G1? How to wipe all data in HP Pro Tablet 408 G1? How to bypass screen lock in HP Pro Tablet 408 G1? How to restore defaults in HP Pro Tablet 408 G1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Pro Tablet 408 G1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your HP Pro Tablet 408 G1 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3736F core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video