Hard Reset HP Slate 6 VoiceTab
How to factory reset HP Slate 6 VoiceTab? How to wipe all data in HP Slate 6 VoiceTab? How to bypass screen lock in HP Slate 6 VoiceTab? How to restore defaults in HP Slate 6 VoiceTab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Slate 6 VoiceTab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your HP Slate 6 VoiceTab will be as new and your Marvell PXA1088 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch the device off press the Power button for a while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- When the device powers on, release the Power but continue to hold the Volume Up key.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Recovery System.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HP Slate 6 VoiceTab - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Factory Reset HP Slate 6 VoiceTab - Hard Reset Operation - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.