Hard Reset HP Slate 7
How to factory reset HP Slate 7? How to wipe all data in HP Slate 7? How to bypass screen lock in HP Slate 7? How to restore defaults in HP Slate 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HP Slate 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HP Slate 7 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning turn off your device.
- After that, press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held buttons when you see the HP Logo.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to ║ Hard Reset HP Slate 7 Tablet ║ Factory Reset - video
Tablet HP Slate 7 HARD RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work