Hard Reset HTC 7 Pro
How to factory reset HTC 7 Pro? How to wipe all data in HTC 7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HTC 7 Pro? How to restore defaults in HTC 7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC 7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 7 settings. As a result your HTC 7 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 QSD8250 core will run faster.
- Startup the mobile phone Power button.
- Press and hold both Volume buttons.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After that Follow on screen instruction.
- Factory reset can take even several minutes.
- Done, after restart phone is back to Default settings.
Hard Reset (HTC 7 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.