Hard Reset HTC 7 Surround
How to factory reset HTC 7 Surround? How to wipe all data in HTC 7 Surround? How to bypass screen lock in HTC 7 Surround? How to restore defaults in HTC 7 Surround?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC 7 Surround. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 7 settings. As a result your HTC 7 Surround will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 QSD8250 core will run faster.
- If device is off please turn it on by pressing Power button.
- Press and hold both Volume keys (right side of device).
- Briefly press the Power button.
- Remember don't stop pressing the Volume keys.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- Let the HTC device make a Factory reset, it may take several minutes.
- Success! phone now will be on Default settings.
Hard Reset (HTC 7 Surround)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.