Hard Reset HTC 8XT
How to factory reset HTC 8XT? How to wipe all data in HTC 8XT? How to bypass screen lock in HTC 8XT? How to restore defaults in HTC 8XT?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC 8XT. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your HTC 8XT will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930 core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Release only Power button, when HTC logo appears.
- When exclamation mark appears, then release the Volume Down key and quickly press the following keys, in order: Volume Up, Volume Down, Power, and Volume Down.
- After the HTC logo appears, the device will display two turning gears as it resets.
- Now your phone will completely reset and restart.
Hard Reset (HTC 8XT)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.