Hard Reset HTC Butterfly 2
How to factory reset HTC Butterfly 2? How to wipe all data in HTC Butterfly 2? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Butterfly 2? How to restore defaults in HTC Butterfly 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Butterfly 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HTC Butterfly 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- Let's start with turning your device off, to do so press and hold your Power button for a while.
- Then, press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Release them as soon as you see three Android images.
- Select option "FACTORY RESET" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm your choice.
- After that your phone will automatically restart.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (HTC Butterfly 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.