How to bypass google account on HTC Desire 10 Compact?
How to bypass google verification on HTC Desire 10 Compact?
How to remove frp in HTC Desire 10 Compact?
How to active HTC Desire 10 Compact without google account?
How to remove factory reset protection in HTC Desire 10 Compact?
1. Turn on your HTC Desire 10 Compact.
2. Connect to your wifi internet network.
3. Move to Google Account verification screen.
4. Hold longer keyboard setting button to enter settings
5. Press Personal dictionary.
6. Tap any word in it or add a new one.
7. Select any word to see pop up menu.
8. Select more button menu and then assist button.
9. Next chrome browser will open, tap in it download.hardreset.info address and press enter.
11. Next, go to HTC directory on the page and select file Hardreset.info_shortcut_maker_2.4.apk to download.
13. Next tap OK button to start download file.
14. When download ends you will see on right down side of screen open button that should press.
15. You will see the file that you downloaded just tap it to install, the phone will inform you that install is blocked because of permission to install the application from other sources than google store. Press settings button and in security menu check Unknown sources option. Then press back button to go back to download directory.
16. Tap again Hardreset.info_shortcut_maker_2.4.apk file to start install QuickShortcutMaker, then press install button, next accept. When installation end tap open button
17. Next enter in application google acc in search tab then tap Google Account Manager to see more information. Search for the option that got in name Type email and password. Press it then tap Try button.
18. Select in new windows more options button and then Browser sign-in, On new windows just press OK button that you know what you doing.
19. Enter your new google account that you know e-mail and password. Then press Next button.
20. Next enter password for your account and press Sign In button to add this account to this phone. When adding end with success windows will just close and come back to QuickShortcutMaker.
21. Turn off your HTC Desire 10 Compact by power button.
22. Turn on your HTC Desire 10 Compact by power button.
23. Next just follow start screen creator to close it, now HTC Desire 10 Compact will not ask for any Google Account.
That all now your HTC Desire 10 Compact will restart and will be fully without any Google Account / Factory Reset protection.