Soft Reset HTC Desire 10 Compact
If your HTC Desire 10 Compact is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 6.0 Marshmallow. As a result your HTC Desire 10 Compact should reboot and start running again.
See the Next method!
- Make sure your phone is turned on.
- Now press the Power button for a little while.
- After that select Restart option on your screen and confirm by taping Restart again.
- Wait a couple of moments for the process to finish.
- Good job! Your phone is ready to use again.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work