How to factory reset HTC Desire 12 Plus? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 12 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 12 Plus? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 12 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 12 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HTC Desire 12 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the held keys when the HTC logo appears.
- When the No Command Android Robot pops up, start holding Power Button and press Volume Up key once.
- After that choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes" by using the Power key.
- Afterward, you should see No Command screen again, hold down Power Key and click Volume Up once in order to open Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Menu choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You performed the hard reset operation.
How to Factory Reset HTC Desire 12 - Wipe Data / Format System |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 12 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 12 - Reset Code / Restore Factory |HardReset.Info - video