How to factory reset HTC Desire 12? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 12? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 12? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HTC Desire 12 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when the HTC logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Down if you see Download Mode.
- Now choose "Reboot to Bootloader" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Boot to Recovery Mode" by using the Power key.
- If the warning phone image pops up click Volume Up and the Power keys.
- Now choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HTC Desire 12 - Wipe Data / Format System |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 12 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 12 - Reset Code / Restore Factory |HardReset.Info - video