Hard Reset HTC Desire 300
How to factory reset HTC Desire 300? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 300? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 300? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HTC Desire 300 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key for a short while.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HTC Desire 300)
How to factory reset Htc Desire 300 - video
Htc Desire 300 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.