How to factory reset HTC Desire 310? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 310? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 310? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 310?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 310. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HTC Desire 310 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- First of all turn off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- In the next step hold down the Volume key for about 2 seconds.
- While holding Volume button hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power button.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset HTC Desire 310 - video
Hard Reset HTC Desire 310 - How Delete All Data in HTC Android Phone - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 310 - Bypass Screen Lock in HTC - video