Hard Reset HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM
How to factory reset HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM will be as new and your Snapdragon 200 core will run faster.
- First of all, push the Power key to turn the device off.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release held keys when you see the Android images.
- Then use the Volume Down button to choose "wipe data/factory" reset and then hold down the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Scroll to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Power button.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard rest was just performed!
Hard Reset (HTC Desire 516 Dual SIM)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.