How to factory reset HTC Desire 555? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 555? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 555? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 555?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 555. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HTC Desire 555 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when the HTC logo pops up.
- If Download Mode appears let go of Volume Down.
- After that choose "Reboot to Bootloader" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "Boot to Recovery Mode" by using same buttons as before.
- When the warning appars press Volume Up and the Power keys.
- Now select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HTC Desire 12 - Wipe Data / Format System |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 12 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 12 - Reset Code / Restore Factory |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on