Hard Reset HTC Desire 601
How to factory reset HTC Desire 601? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 601? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 601? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 601?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 601. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HTC Desire 601 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8225Q core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HTC Desire 601)
(Español) Hard Reset htc desire 601 (restablecer valores de fábrica) - video
How to master reset HTC Desire 600 dual sim - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.