How to factory reset HTC Desire 626G+? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 626G+? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 626G+? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 626G+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 626G+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HTC Desire 626G+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then use the Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press the Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
(Español) Hard Reset htc desire 601 (restablecer valores de fábrica) - video
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - How to Factory Reset HTC Mobile - video
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock - video
How to master reset HTC Desire 600 dual sim - video