Hard Reset HTC Desire 626G
How to factory reset HTC Desire 626G? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 626G? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 626G? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 626G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 626G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HTC Desire 626G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power rocker.
- After that press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys when the Bootloader Mode appears on the screen.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HTC Desire 626G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.