Hard Reset HTC Desire 700 dual sim
How to factory reset HTC Desire 700 dual sim? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 700 dual sim? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 700 dual sim? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 700 dual sim?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 700 dual sim. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HTC Desire 700 dual sim will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8225Q core will run faster.
- First, turn off the phone by removing the back cover and the battery.
- Put the battery and the cover back.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Bootloader Mode.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The factory rest is done.
Hard Reset (HTC Desire 700 dual sim)
HTC Desire 700 dual sim - How to master reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.