Master Reset HTC Desire 728 Ultra Edition
Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of HTC Desire 728 Ultra Edition in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from HTC Desire 728 Ultra Edition.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 5.1 Lollipop system and HTC Desire 728 Ultra Edition will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT6753 core by resting the HTC Desire 728 Ultra Edition and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 2800.0 mAh battery.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a few seconds until the phone is turned off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as the HTC logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the Volume keys to select option "Bootloader", and press Power button to confirm.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Reboot to Recovery Mode", and press Power button to confirm.
- Next select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC 10 - How to Delete All Data and Bypass Password in HTC - video
Hard Reset HTC 10 - How to Restore Factory Settings in HTC - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work