How to factory reset HTC Desire 820S? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire 820S? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire 820S? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire 820S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire 820S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HTC Desire 820S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds until the phone is turned off.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards use the Volume keys to select option "Recovery", and press the Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the the phone's image appears on the screen hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Next, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In this step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 820 - Full Reset Tutorial - video
Hard Reset HTC Desire 820 - how to wipe your phone - video
Hard Reset HTC Desire 820 - Reset Code / Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset HTC Desire 820 - using phone's settings - video