Hard Reset HTC Desire SV
How to factory reset HTC Desire SV? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire SV? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire SV? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire SV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire SV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HTC Desire SV will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HTC Desire SV)
Htc Desire 500 hard reset - video
Htc Desire 510 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.