Hard Reset HTC Desire VC
How to factory reset HTC Desire VC? How to wipe all data in HTC Desire VC? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Desire VC? How to restore defaults in HTC Desire VC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Desire VC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HTC Desire VC will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HTC Desire VC)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.