How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on HTC Desire VT? How to add back up account on HTC Desire VT?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your HTC Desire VT you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. Tap on Apps icon on Home screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Go to Backup & reset.
4. Next tap on Backup my data.
5. Switch on toggle button to activate Back up.
6. Go back.
7. And go next to Backup account.
8. Choose your account.
9. Now go back to the Settings menu and open Accounts.
10. Tap on Google.
11. Here Switch on toggle buttons of data you want to by back up, after all, open top menu.
12. Choose Sync now.
13. Now your data is backing up .