Hard Reset HTC Hero S
How to factory reset HTC Hero S? How to wipe all data in HTC Hero S? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Hero S? How to restore defaults in HTC Hero S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Hero S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your HTC Hero S will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work