Hard Reset HTC One A9
How to factory reset HTC One A9? How to wipe all data in HTC One A9? How to bypass screen lock in HTC One A9? How to restore defaults in HTC One A9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC One A9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HTC One A9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch the device off.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a several seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC One M8s - master reset tutorial - video
How to Reset HTC One A9s - Had Reset / Reset Code / Master Reset - video
How to Reset HTC One A9s - Hard Reset / Restore / Master Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.